Hunter riders and their horses love the world class turf field at the Gulf Coast Winter Classics in Gulfport!
To celebrate the fifth tour of the Gulf Coast Winter Classic Pensacola shows, which kick off on January 13th and run through January 31st, the Gulf Coast Classic Company is proud to announce that the Pre-Green Division entry fees will be $5.00 a division or $1.00 a class. That’s right! All three weeks of the Pensacola Gulf Coast events will offer $5.00 Pre-Green Division entries or a $1.00 per class in the Pre-Green Division. This special will be continued through the Gulf Coast Winter Classic Circuit in Gulfport, Mississippi which is set to kick off on February 10th and run through March 20th offering a total of 9 weeks of $5.00 Pre-Green entry fees on the Gulf Coast!
The Gulf Coast Winter Classic Pensacola Circuit is just a few miles from the beautiful beach along the Gulf of Mexico.
Bob Bell, President of the Classic Company , the Gulf Coast Classic Company and USHJA Board Member said, “From discussions at the committee and board levels, there has been much conversation concerning the development of young horses and the associated competition costs.” Bell has wholeheartedly supported the Pre-Green Incentive and Challenge programs by offering them at almost every Classic Company and Gulf Coast Classic Company horse show. “I feel that further advancement in the development of our young horses can be made by the Gulf Coast Classic Company and therefore am pleased to announce that we will offer all Pensacola Pre-Green Divisions and Pre-Green entries $5.00 and $1.00 entries this winter. Further, to demonstrate our commitment to the sport, we will extend this offer to our Gulf Coast Winter Classic Circuit in Gulfport, Mississippi,” he added.
Janet McCarroll, Gulf Coast Winter Classic Show Coordinator commented, “We are so excited to be able to offer a discount to our pre-green owners and riders. The cost of showing our horses can be excessive,” she said, “but through reduction of the show fees at the pre-green level, the Gulf Coast Classic Company can help so our riders can continue to develop their young horses,” she added.
Patty Foster of Rolling Acres Farm located in Brookeville, Maryland said “We are looking forward to the 2016 Pensacola shows. We are really excited that Bob [Bell] has reduced the Pre-Green entry fees to $5.00! All I can say is way to go Bob and Janet!”
Come for the show and stay for the rest! The Mississippi Gulf Coast is beautiful!
The 2016 Gulf Coast Winter Classic will celebrate its 18th year of operation on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Equestrians move into the Gulfport area for six to eight weeks along with their staff, clients, families, owners and trainers. The Gulf Coast Winter Classic offers over one million dollars in prize money and awards and the Mississippi Gulf Coast offers the rest-world class dining, accommodations, entertainment, shopping, casinos and breathtaking Gulf Coast sunsets.
Competitors have voted the Gulf Coast Winter Classic Circuits a Zone 4 Members’ Choice Award consistently for a reason-it’s the best winter circuit!
The 2016 Gulf Coast Winter Classic gets underway on February 10, 2016 and runs for six consecutive weeks until March 20. Come discover why the grass is greener on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and visit gulfcoastclassiccompany.com.
The VIP provides an incredible ringside view of top show jumping action complete with amazing catering and bar.
The Gulf Coast Winter Classic Pensacola Circuit is the best place to kick off a winter of horse shows. A mild climate, covered arena, state of the art stabling, outside arenas with all-weather footing, 15 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from the beach. Grand Prix, Hunter Derbies and Classics and $5.00 entry fees for the Pre-Green Division! Come on down!
Wrap up the Pensacola shows and drive a short distance to the world-renowned Gulf Coast Winter Classic Circuit in Gulfport, Mississippi. Experience what the equestrian world is raving about!
- World class grass turf field deemed the best in the country by Steve Stephens, Olympic Course Designer and 2015 Pan American Games Course Designer, Michel Vaillancourt.
- Footing? All new footing in Jumper I, Hunter I and the Jumper and Hunter schooling rings.
- Prize money? Over a million in cash and prizes!
- Location? Ten miles from the Gulf of Mexico and an hour drive from New Orleans!
- Hotels? Every name you can imagine and partner hotels offer special rates!
- Shopping? Besides the boutique shops that line downtown Gulfport (only 10 minutes from the show), you may have to pack an extra bag for all of the shopping you can do at the outlets which include top clothing brands such as Coach, Ralph Lauren and American Eagle to name a few.
- Dining? The best! The Gulf Coast Classic restaurant partners have been featured on some of the top Food Network shows and voted as the “Best of..” in many national competitions.
- Entertainment? World class casinos with top entertainment acts, waterfront sports such as fishing, kayaking, sailing, island hopping and simply catching some rays!
- Stabling? Over 600 permanent stalls plus tents which house up to 1,500 horses. Strict bio-security guidelines are in place and adhered to-the Gulf Coast Winter Classic Circuit has been and continues to be a safe haven for horses.
- Parties? The Gulf Coast Classic is known for its fun-tastic complimentary exhibitor appreciation parties!
Riders head to the Gulf of Mexico, about 10 minutes from the show grounds to grab great food, drinks and sunsets after a day of showing.
Add to these fast facts the complimentary riders’ lounges, VIP service, covered arena, world-renowned judges and top show management and you have a winner!
The best news? The Gulf Coast Winter Classics in Pensacola and Gulfport offer the best showing experience for a fraction of the cost of the other shows. Better footing, world-renowned course designers, fun, coastal towns with world class shopping and dining, airports just 15 miles away-what are you waiting for?
Join the Gulf Coast Winter Classics on the Gulf of Mexico this winter and discover why the grass is greener on the Florida and Mississippi Gulf Coast!
The Gulf Coast Classic Company is a USHJA‘s Members Choice Award winner, recognized for producing top quality show jumping events in the United States. For more information on Gulf Coast Classic Company and its exhibitor-friendly, top quality hunter jumper events, please visit them at www.gulfcoastclassiccompany.com.