By Katie Lenkart | Photo by Adam Hill
Where to buy food:
- The main food stand located next to the Main Hunter ring has killer French toast- I get it almost every morning! They also have the best smoothies and brownies, along with fruit and veggie cups for a mid-day snack!
Where to buy swag:
- Visit the Pony Finals Merchandise store for all your Pony Finals swag. Hats, Shirts, Jackets, and more! But come early, it sells out fast!
- Horse Show Moms beware- Pony Finals has a lot of vendors. Visit the ones by the Main Hunter ring, along with shops located by the Walnut Ring and farrier. (Be sure to check out the Plaid Horse for merchandise and stickers!)
- Visit the museums while you are at Pony Finals! They have a lot of interesting activities to do while you are there. For younger siblings, there is the Kid’s Barn!
- Near the Walnut Arena is Pony Land- find kiddy jumps, bouncy houses and ,of course, the slip and slide, which is a great relief after a long, hot day of showing.
- It is Pony Finals and there are great treats- human and horse alike! Keep an eye out for the tent by the Walnut Arena, which serves free ice cream and snow cones, along with the golf cart that drives around the show with free apples, carrots, and bottled water!
What to watch:
- My favorite division to watch is the Pony Jumpers! The division runs from Thursday to Saturday, be sure to check it out.
- The Golf Cart Parade is on Thursday. There are always lots of interesting costumes, and it’s also fun to participate in!
- Be sure to watch the Hunter Awards Parade on Saturday!
Have fun at the 2016 USEF Pony Finals!