In Episode 4, we have microchipping and compliance for the new USEF/USHJA rules going into effect December 1, 2017. Cailin Monahan of Datamars explains what microchips are made of, implanting them, and how they can be used during natural disasters or disease outbreak. Nick Haness joins the program to talk about his 2016, which included a championship and score of 95 in the First Year Green Hunters at the Devon Horse Show. He tells us all why his horses are so focused at the big shows- his full circus of farm animals at home.
GUESTS AND LINKS:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Host: Piper Klemm, Ph.D., Publisher of the The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Host: Sissy Wickes, Editor of The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Please visit our sponsor, EponaExchange.com – Horse Classifieds Done Right.
- Guest: Cailin Monahan, Datamars
- Guest: Nick Haness Hunterbrook Farms