RJ Classics Prestige Collection shirts feature newly designed fits to guarantee that every rider will look and feel impeccable. The luxurious wicking and stretch body fabric keeps riders cool and comfortable to ensure ultimate performance.
This Rebecca model in white with its pullover design and snap closures is an athletic update to the traditional show shirt. The white mesh underarm and back detailing will help to keep the rider cool and comfortable while always looking stylish. The contrast trim fabrics finish off the look. XXS=00, XS=0-2, S=4-6, M=8-10, L=12-14, XL=16-18, XXL=20-22
2. View Halloo Equestrian Competition Journal, $74.95.
Many of us have a day planner to keep our schedules organized, so when riding is such a huge part of our lives, why don’t we have a planner dedicated to equestrian life?
3. Pack of 4 Sockcakes from Dreamers & Schemers, $64.95.
Grab a 4 pack of the sweetest boot socks around! Socks will come packaged in sturdy paper cupcake sleeves inside a box. You can choose the patterns or let us choose our fav’s. BEST. PRESENT. EVER.
Get your limited edition, official TPH Crew Neck in Lilac! This flattering, incredibly comfortable sweatshirt is a must-have whether you are schooling, hacking out, or looking for the perfect cover up between classes at the show. Don’t miss out – order yours now!
This pretie classic cotton pique pattern stocktie with navy scalloped trim features a fun twist on a traditional stocktie.
6. Mr & Mrs Fox Collection Mug, $24.95.
Whether you’re drinking your morning coffee, your evening tea, or something in between – this mug’s for you! It’s sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that’ll withstand the microwave and dishwasher. Ceramic, dishwasher and microwave safe, and white and glossy.
Become the confident, composed, and effective rider you’ve always wanted to be!
Mental skills coach Tonya Johnston, MA, has helped thousands of equestrian athletes achieve success at every level, from recreational riders to award-winning international competitors. In Inside Your Ride, she provides specific methods and clear, easy-to-follow directions to help you mentally prepare for your next ride or competition, no matter your discipline and skill level.
This book will show you how to:
- Become energized and overcome riding challenges
- Highlight progress and success within your goal setting
- Conquer anxiety and develop a positive attitude
- Stay in the moment during your ride
- Fine-tune your visualization skills
- Build a consistent preparation routine
- Communicate well with trainers, partners, parents, or fellow boarders
Inside Your Ride is also filled with inspiring quotes, stories, and insights from Olympic and world-class riders and trainers, including Margie Engle, John French, Guenter Seidel, Anne Kursinski, McLain Ward, Gina Miles, and Missy Clark, who share their personal mental preparation strategies.
The Essex Classics Talent Yarn “Cheval” Ladies Wrap Collar Show Shirt
- cool, refreshing nano-tech fabric
- under sleeves mesh ventilation panels
- natural comfort stretch
- tapered body fit with back darts
- interior trim detail
- embroidered color logo
- anti-bacterial and deodorizing elements
- UV sun protection
- Scotchgard stain resistance
9. Kingsland Classic Show Unisex Socks / 3 pack, $26.95.
Kingsland Classic Show Socks are a favorite tall boot sock of serious riders! Made of a lightweight fabric that retains its shape even after many washes. Sold in a pack of 3 pairs. 61% nylon, 33% cotton 6% spandex
10. TPH Logo Pad by Rex Blankets and Stablewares, $19.95.
The newest must-have item brought to you by the hottest new company in the Equestrian world – Rex Blankets and Stablewares. You will love this artfully crafted saddle pad embroidered with The Plaid Horse logo in your choice of colors – blue, purple, green, red, pink or black.