TPH Publisher Piper Klemm is joined by Kate Kosnoff to discuss Senior Horses. Kate Kosnoff is a recent college graduate, proud Hoosier, and owner of three wonderful geldings. She runs Glam Glitter Gal, a blog dedicated to the equestrian lifestyle, books, fashion, and anything in between. She is also the founder of Riders for Well-Being, which discusses body image, mental health, and healthy practices in the equestrian sport. You can find her at www.glamglittergal.com or on Instagram @glamglittergalkate.
GUESTS AND LINKS:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Host: Piper Klemm, Ph.D., Publisher of the Plaid Horse Magazine
- Host: Kate Kosnoff, Glam Glitter Gal, Riders for Well-Being, @glamglittergalkate
- Title Sponsor: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Photo Credit: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Support for this episode by: Epona Exchange, MDC Stirrups, Stonewall Farm, TPH Gear, Hillcrest’s Top Hat, Longines Masters New York, Horse Shows in The Sun HITS