Spooky season is upon is… and I’m not just talking about all the fall leaves making your horse spook! If your front porch is missing a little equestrian flair however, try out these free download, horse pumpkin carving patterns. They’re the perfect way to say “I love Halloween but Nothing Is Scarier Than Forgetting Your Equitation Course!”
Tips for Carving Your Pumpkins:
- Choose a pumpkin with a flatter side. Deep grooves make it hard to carve!
- First, tape the pattern to your pumpkin. You may need to cut some slits to help it fit around the curved surface
- Next, use a push pin to dot lines through the pattern in your pumpkin where you need to cut (These are dark gray lines on the above patterns)
- Carefully use a small, serrated knife to cut through the solid areas of your pumpkin.
- Remember not to stress if you mess up… it’s just become interpretive art now! 🙂