January 20, 2019
Pony Club National Examiner Mary Schwentker explains US Pony Club’s rating system and how it makes your horsemanship education streamlined and organized. Mary is a graduate A from Manada Creek Pony Club, has evented through the four star level, competed in dressage through Prix St. Georges, and is a USEA ICP Level 2 trainer. She thanks the Culpeper Farm Co-op, Uvex, Big Red Mare, and Millwood Equestrian for their continued support.
GUESTS AND LINKS:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Jess Clawson, podcast director for The Plaid Horse Magazine and Alyssa Davidson
- Title Sponsor: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Guest: Mary Schwentker, pictured (credit Julie Napear Photography)
- Links: United States Pony Club, USPC
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are many ways to listen to the Horse Radio Network Shows. Click on the selection below to learn more and search Plaidcast to listen in: