February 5, 2019
Pony Club rallies and horse shows are both really fun ways to spend time with your horse, but how are they similar and different? USPC National Examiner Mary Schwentker joins us again to help us break it down. Mary is a graduate A from Manada Creek Pony Club, has evented through the four star level, competed in dressage through Prix St. Georges, and is a USEA ICP Level 2 trainer. She thanks the Culpeper Farm Co-op, Uvex, Big Red Mare, and Millwood Equestrian for their continued support.
GUESTS AND LINKS:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Jess Clawson, podcast director for The Plaid Horse Magazine and Alyssa Davidson
- Title Sponsor: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Guest: Mary Schwentker, pictured (credit Starfinder Photography)
- Links: United States Pony Club, USPC
- Contact us at email@example.com.
There are many ways to listen to the Horse Radio Network Shows. Click on the selection below to learn more and search Plaidcast to listen in: