To listen to the Plaidcast, you can use the player below, Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Music, or your other favorite podcasting app!
Febrary 16, 2019
We live in a fast-changing world, and today’s episode is all about adapting to it, trying new things, and being smart. First, Sissy and Piper get to chat with Harriette and Rachel from Hart Outfitters about starting a clothing company and being equestrians living in China. Then, Jordan Arnold from K2 Intelligence comes on to give us all smart advice about cyber and physical security, at home and away. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Piper Klemm, Publisher of The Plaid Horse Magazine and Sissy Wickes, Editor of The Plaid Horse
- Guest: Rachel and Harriette, Hart Outfitters
- Guest: Jordan Arnold, K2 Intelligence
- Sponsors: Plaid Horse Magazine, Sales Paddock, Equestrian Voices Writing Contest, Plaidcast Jr., Read the Plaidhorse, AIG, Vitalize, The Plaidcast Patreon
- Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org