Company continues coast-to-coast production of world-class horse show
Saugerties, NY – HITS, a nationally recognized and leading producer of hunter/jumper horse shows, begins their 2019 spring and summer show season with modifications and venue improvements aimed at continuing their emphasis on being a customer-first event company. Coming off incredibly successful winter circuits in Arizona, California and Florida, HITS moves east with their HITS Culpeper, HITS Chicago and HITS Saugerties Series.
Continuing their 38th consecutive show season, HITS has developed a reputation of producing shows with unmatched operations and first-class competition for a broad range of ages and skill levels. Yet, the company continues to innovate, improve and listen to feedback from the thousands of participants who enter their shows annually.
“We understand we are a service industry. So we need each and every participant, trainer, family member and spectator to feel welcomed, appreciated and respected,” says Tom Struzzieri, president and chief executive officer of HITS. “That is non-negotiable and continually forces us to expand class offerings, improve venues and work with our clients to produce enticing events that exceed expectations.”
The company is pleased to announce the following new class and venue improvements.
FEI and National Rated Grand Prix –
The HITS Saugerties Spring Series will feature three consecutive weeks of FEI CSI2* competition and National Open Jumper classes. HITS has created a unique opportunity for Grand Prix riders to show both their FEI and National horses at the top level for a three-week tour.
New Sales Ring –
HITS Saugerties will also introduce a new Sales Ring this spring. Whether participants have a horse for a sale or looking to purchase, the innovation HITS continues to deliver will present both parties with a ring dedicated only to horses listed for sale.
Circuit process and venue improvements –
Based on feedback and HITS’ desire for continued advancement in their best-in-class offerings, the company is pleased to announce the following updates in operations and amenities at various HITS facilities. Note, individual venues may vary. Please contact HITS with specific questions on locations.
- More events for different levels at different venues – from the Pre-Children’s/Adult Hunter Classic, to the $20,000 HITS Open Jumper Prix and qualifiers for the HITS Championship in Culpeper, to FEI CSI2* and National Rated Grand Prix in Saugerties, to Marshall & Sterling classes and classics with chances to qualify for the National, Midwest and NEW Indoor Finals
- Lower permanent weekly stall rates
- Lower entry fees for certain classes
- Additional prize money extended to lower and medium classes
- Renovated, expanded and permanently enclosed VIP pavilion fixture in New York
- Remodeled, increased services and extended hours at select venue restaurants
- Top-of-the-line cedar post-and-fail fencing
- Improved pathways for horse and vehicle traffic
- Renovated campgrounds with new stone paving and grass areas at each lot
For more information, a detailed list of each circuit dates, prize lists and details on how to enter, please visit www.HITSShows.com.
HITS is the largest equestrian show jumping event production company in the world with facilities in California, Arizona, Illinois, Florida, Virginia and its flagship HITS on the Hudson and corporate headquarters in Saugerties, New York. HITS Endurance sponsors triathlon series sand running festivals nationwide. HITS also has business interests in restaurants, lodging, sports and entertainment sectors nationwide.