July 20, 2019
Amanda Hood has had a fascinating story with the horse world, from her first pony Macaroni to a Lyme diagnosis to creating Boy O Boy Bridleworks. Listen in to this great conversation about making the most of a life with horses.
GUESTS AND LINKS:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Jess Clawson and Alyssa Davidson
- Title Sponsor: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Guest: Amanda Hood, Boy-O-Boy Bridleworks
- Support by: AIG, Sales Paddock, Springtime Supplements, HITS, TPH Writing Contest, Legends Horse Feed, Read the Plaid Horse, Show Strides, Summit Joint Performance