August 3, 2019
The Plaid Horse presents “Inside Your Ride” with mental skills coach Tonya Johnston. Today Tonya welcomes top Californian professional, Katie Taylor. Katie was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2017, went through extensive treatment and recently put an exclamation point on her return to the show ring with a fantastic win in the USHJA International Hunter Derby at the Oaks in June. Tonya also gives a book recommendation on mindfulness and shares her best practices for how to use visualization to prepare for a show before you get there.
GUESTS AND LINKS:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Host: Tonya Johnston, Visit her website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Guest: Katie Taylor, pictured
- Book Recommendation: The Mindful Athlete: Secrets to Pure Performance by George Mumford
- Sponsors: Springtime Supplements, Legends Horse Feed, AIG, Show Strides, Sales Paddock, The Plaidcast Junior, Summit Joint Performance, Equestrian Voices Writing Contest