The Plaid Horse presents “Inside Your Ride” with mental skills coach Tonya Johnston. Today Tonya welcomes Andrea Waldo, author of “Brain Training for Riders: Unlock Your Riding with StressLess Techniques”. Andrea is a performance coach and eventing instructor who specializes in helping riders handle stress. Tonya also speaks with colleague Carrie Jackson Cheadle whose second book “Rebound: Train Your Mind to Bounce Back Stronger from Sports Injuries” was recently released. Carrie is a mental skills expert and is nationally known for her expertise in sports performance and psychological recovery from injury. In each conversation, they address listener questions about handling fear or stress and getting back to sport after recovery from injury.
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 154:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Tonya Johnston, Visit her website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Guest: Andrea Waldo
- Guest: Carrie Jackson Cheadle
- Sponsors: Plaid Horse Magazine, Sales Paddock, Springtime Supplements, Show Strides, Legends Horse Feed, Read The Plaid Horse, Fabbri, HITS, Herd of Zebras