To listen to the Plaidcast, you can use the player below, Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Music, or your other favorite podcasting app!
Bert Mutch and Jenna Hahn Mutch join Piper and Jess this week to talk about goings on in the hunter/jumper rings and the process of getting a drug approved for the equine market. Then, Sloan Elmassian talks about being a full-time college student, professional jumper rider, and trailblazer. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 163:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Piper Klemm, Publisher of The Plaid Horse Magazine and Sissy Wickes, Editor of The Plaid Horse; Tonya Johnston, Visit her website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Guest: Bert Much from 2 Mutch Show Jumping
- Guest: Jenna Hahn of Kindred Bio
- Guest: Sloan Elmassian of Ocean Crest Farms
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: The World Equestrian Center, Springtime Supplements, Read The Plaid Horse, Fabbri, Plaidcast Junior, AIG, Show Strides Book Series