To listen to the Plaidcast, you can use the player below, Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Music, or your other favorite podcasting app!
The Plaid Horse presents “Inside Your Ride” with mental skills coach Tonya Johnston. Today Tonya welcomes top trainer and judge Archie Cox. Tonya also speaks with author, coach and sociologist Dr. Christine Carter about why and how to utilize a gratitude practice within your daily routine to access your greatest strengths. To close the show, Tonya answers a listener question on how to handle the temptation to compare your riding progress to those around you.
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 167:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Piper Klemm, Publisher of The Plaid Horse Magazine and Sissy Wickes, Editor of The Plaid Horse; Tonya Johnston, Visit her website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Title Sponsor: World Equestrian Center
- Guest: Archie Cox
- Guest: Dr. Christine Carter
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Learn more about Piper’s Summer Equestrian College Courses Online at St. Lawrence University
- Sponsors: AIG, Springtime Supplements, Legends Horse Feed, Read The Plaid Horse, Fabbri, Plaidcast Junior, Show Strides Book Series