To listen to the Plaidcast, you can use the player below, the Horse Radio Network iOS App, Android App, Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Music, or your other favorite podcasting app!
NCAA Equestrian 2019-2020 regular season is coming to a close and featured some amazing riding. Dr. Caroline Loos discusses current research at University of Kentucky funded by Cavalor and protein in your horse’s diet.
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 168:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Piper Klemm, Publisher of The Plaid Horse Magazine and Sissy Wickes, Editor of The Plaid Horse; Tonya Johnston, Visit her website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Title Sponsor: World Equestrian Center
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Learn more about Piper’s Summer Equestrian College Courses Online at St. Lawrence University
- Sponsors: Springtime Supplements, Read The Plaid Horse, Fabbri, AIG, Show Strides Book Series, Farm Credit