To listen to the Plaidcast, you can use the player below, the Horse Radio Network iOS App, Android App, Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Music, or your other favorite podcasting app!
The Plaid Horse presents “Inside Your Ride” with mental skills coach Tonya Johnston. Today Tonya welcomes equestrian legend, Monty Roberts. Monty, who is known as the original horse whisperer, created a way of communicating with horses called Join-Up and has spent his life teaching others how to work in harmony with horses. He travels the world to demonstrate and teach his methods, and at 84 years old is still going strong. Tonya also answers a listener question about how to stop feeling “blah” about her goal setting when there are no horse shows.
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 175:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Host: Tonya Johnston, Visit her website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Title Sponsor: The World Equestrian Center
- Summer Equestrian College Courses online at St. Lawrence University
- Guest: Monty Roberts
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: World Equestrian Center, AIG, Springtime Supplements, BalmoralTV, Stonewall Farm, and Show Strides Book Series, Read The Plaid Horse, Finish Line Horse Products, The Plaid Horse Adult Amateur Lounge