To listen to the Plaidcast, you can use the player below, Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Music, or your other favorite podcasting app!
The Plaid Horse presents “Inside Your Ride” with mental skills coach Tonya Johnston. Today, Tonya welcomes top trainer Frank Madden of Capital Hill Show Stables and answers a listener question about how to effectively deal with “Imposter Syndrome” which is an inability to own your skills and accomplishments. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services.
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 206:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Tonya Johnston, Visit her website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services, THIS
- Guest: Frank Madden, Capital Hill Show Stables
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Springtime Supplements, Legends Horse Feed, Geoff Teall on Riding Hunters, Jumpers and Equitation: Develop a Winning Style, HITS Ocala, The Plaid Horse Adult Amateur Lounge, Show Strides Book Series, Stonewall Farm