To listen to the Plaidcast, you can use the player below, the Horse Radio Network iOS App, Android App, Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Music, or your other favorite podcasting app!
Piper and Traci Brooks are joined by LeeAnn Sauter to talk about juggling being an amateur rider and entrepreneur and Pam Saul to talk about bookkeeping in the equestrian world. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 239:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired:: Click Here
- Hosts: Piper Klemm of The Plaid Horse Magazine and Traci Brooks
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services, THIS
- Guest: LeeAnn Sauter
- Guest: Pam Saul
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Equestrian College Courses with Dr. Klemm
- Shop The Plaid Horse store for TPH Apparel
- Sponsors: Legends Horse Feed, Alltech, Show Strides Book Series, and Vitalize Blazin, Grayson Jockey Club Research Foundation, Saul Bookkeeping, Smart Earth Camelina