Piper and Traci Brooks are joined by Robin Greenwood to talk about her journey in the equestrian world with ponies and Stacie Tobin to talk about her horse show bow and apparel company. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 242:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Piper Klemm of The Plaid Horse Magazine and Traci Brooks
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services
- Guest: Robin Greenwood, pictured above with her students at Pony Finals in 1989, Robin Greenwood is one of the country’s most venerated pony trainers. Her business now, a seven-stall barn and boutique client base at Grand Central Ponies in Southern Pines, NC, was started in 1987 in North Salem, NY. After a very successful Amateur career, Robin decided to start her own business and name it after her famous A/O horse, Grand Central. Over the years, Robin has trained many top riders such as Jessica Newman, Tory Grauer Ketchum, Ashley Baker and Emma & Georgina Bloomberg. In more recent years, she coached Caroline Passarelli to multiple national championships aboard Little Black Pearl. Robin began breeding and raising young ponies in the late 1990’s after her daughters were born. Today, Robin still maintains a few clients who show and want to do the right thing by their ponies.
- Guest: Stacie Tobin, Stacie Tobin is the Owner of Belle and Bow Equestrian, a Children’s and Pony apparel and accessories company. Stacie has been attending Pony Finals for many years and competed in Pony Finals multiple times herself as a child. She is innovating new products to serve children who are just taking their very first riding lesson all the way through competing with their own ponies at Pony Finals.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Shop The Plaid Horse store for TPH Apparel
- Sponsors: Vitalize, Legends Horse Feed, Grayson- Jockey Club, Research Foundation, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses