To listen to the Plaidcast, you can use the player below, the Horse Radio Network iOS App, Android App, Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Music, or your other favorite podcasting app!
Piper and Michael Tokaruk are joined by Tattie Singer to talk about live streaming horse shows, Grace Maxwell to talk about mortgage options for equestrian enterprises, and James Crosby to talk about his song, Grand Prix Girl. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 243:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Piper Klemm of The Plaid Horse Magazine and Michael Tokaruk
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services
- Guest: Tattie Singer, Tattie Singer is the Partnership Manager at Horse & Country (H&C). Horse & Country is the leading international equestrian sports network, available worldwide via their streaming service. The subscription service, H&C+, brings you live sport, brilliant masterclasses with top riders, chat and reality shows, and inspiring documentaries – everything to make the most of your equestrian life.
- Guest: Grace Maxwell, Grace Maxwell is a mortgage loan officer with George Mason mortgage specializing in portfolio loans for clients and properties that don’t quite fit into the box. In her free time, she is working toward getting back into the show ring after taking time away to have a baby, and owns a small green pony and a dutch warmblood foal.
- Guest: James Crosby, pictured above, James Crosby was born and raised in Brooklyn but he’s got a lil country! The singer of Grand Prix Girl with Grand Prix sized Dreams!
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Shop The Plaid Horse store for TPH Apparel
- Sponsors: Vitalize, Legends Horse Feed, Excel Supplements, Grayson- Jockey Club, Research Foundation, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses