Piper and Catie Staszak are joined by Kendra Skorstad to discuss barefoot shoeing, Coagi Long to talk about Equine Affaire, and Bree McKenna to talk about her song Horse Grrls. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 247:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Piper Klemm of The Plaid Horse Magazine and Catie Staszak
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services
- Photo: Shawn McMillen Photography
- Guest: Kendra Skorstad, Kendra Skorstad is a lifelong horse enthusiast and accomplished rider. She has been a professional farrier for 17 years, working primarily with sport horses. She emphasizes team work with a whole horse approach to build a solid foundation from the ground up.
- Guest: Coagi Long, Coagi Long, President and owner of Equine Affaire, Inc. has more than 18 years of experience with the company in a variety of areas. Coagi manages the extensive educational program and coordinates the Fantasia show performers for each Equine Affaire. She also directs the company’s marketing, manages the production elements of each event, and supervises the day-to-day operations of Equine Affaire, Inc.
- Guest: Bree McKenna, Bree McKenna is a musician, writer, Libra and former teenage horse girl living in Seattle, WA. She has split her time playing bass in Tacocat, Who Is She? and Chilbirth.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Shop The Plaid Horse store for TPH Apparel
- Sponsors: Vitalize, Legends Horse Feed, Excel Supplements, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses