To listen to the Plaidcast, you can use the player below, the Horse Radio Network iOS App, Android App, Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Music, or your other favorite podcasting app!
Tonya Johnston, Mental Skill Coach speaks to Olympic and World Equestrian Games gold and silver medalist and world-renowned show jumping rider Laura Kraut. Fresh off of the US nation’s cup win at Aachen, Laura talks about her focus and mental strength, her illustrious career, and the Olympic experience. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 249:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Host: Tonya Johnston, Visit her website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services
- Photo: Ashley Neuhof
- Guest: Laura Kraut, Laura Kraut is a world-renowned showjumping grand prix rider and trainer. She is an Olympic and World Equestrian Games gold and silver medalist who was most recently the anchor rider on the winning US nations cup team at Aachen. Laura’s competition record is immense and she also runs a sales, training and coaching business based in England and Florida with her partner Nick Skelton.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Shop The Plaid Horse store for TPH Apparel
- Sponsors: Vitalize, Legends Horse Feed, Excel Supplements, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses