Piper and Cira Pace Malta are joined by Nick Haness to talk about how to excel in the hunter ring, what to look for when buying an investment horse and the changes that are happening in our sport. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 251:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Piper Klemm of The Plaid Horse Magazine and Cira Pace Malta, Podcast Manager of The Plaidcast
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services
- Photo: McCool Photography
- Guest: Nick Haness, Nick Haness is a top hunter/jumper professional and owner of Hunterbrook Farms located in Temecula, California. Nick specializes in importing quality horses from Europe and developing them into national hunter champions. Having been champion from coast to coast including the most prestigious horse shows such as Devon, Harrisburg, Washington, and Capital Challenge – Nick has also been reserve champion at the USHJA International Hunter Derby Championships, winner of the $50,000 Stal Hendrix Green Futurity Finals and he was also named the recipient of the Emerson Burr Award which led him to be named the United States Equestrian Federation’s 2019 Equestrian of the Year.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Shop The Plaid Horse store for TPH Apparel
- Sponsors: Vitalize, Legends Horse Feed, Excel Supplements, Grayson Jockey Club Research Foundation, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses