To listen to the Plaidcast, you can use the player below, the Horse Radio Network iOS App, Android App, Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Music, or your other favorite podcasting app!
Piper and Catie Staszak are joined by Sarah Mechlin Duhon and Mo Duhon to talk about what it’s like to run family-owned equestrian businesses. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 253:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Piper Klemm of The Plaid Horse Magazine and Catie Staszak
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services
- Photo: Andrew Ryback Photography, Sarah Mechlin and Nice to Have (owned by Down the Line Equine LLC) at Pin Oak.
- Guest: Sarah Mechlin Duhon and Mo Duhon, Sarah and Mo Duhon own and operate Mechlin Farm, a premier hunter jumper facility located near St. Louis, Missouri. Sarah’s horses and riders have earned numerous accolades at top venues around the country, including the Pennsylvania National Horse Show, the National Horse Show and won Reserve Circuit Championships at the Winter Equestrian Festival. Mo also owns and operates Duhon Management Group which produces the St. Louis Horse Show Series and Mo’s Jumps, a jump design business.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Shop The Plaid Horse store for TPH Apparel
- Sponsors: Vitalize, Legends Horse Feed, Excel Supplements, Grayson Jockey Club Research Foundation, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses