To listen to the Plaidcast, you can use the player below, the Horse Radio Network iOS App, Android App, Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Music, or your other favorite podcasting app!
On today’s show, Tonya talks about her own personal preparation and mental skills routine in relation to how she got ready for a successful outing at the Capital Challenge Horse Show. Piper Klemm joins the show today to help Tonya describe and illustrate her mental skills approach as an example of a rider going after a long-term goal.
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 254:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Host: Tonya Johnston, Visit her website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services
- Photo: Tonya Johnston & Galactic, credit Shawn McMillen
- Guest: Piper Klemm of The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Shop The Plaid Horse store for TPH Apparel
- Sponsors: Grayson Jockey Club Research Foundation, Vitalize, Legends Horse Feed, Excel Supplements, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses