Piper and Catie Staszak are joined by Stacia Klein Madden to talk about excelling in the equitation ring. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 256:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Piper Klemm of The Plaid Horse Magazine and Catie Staszak
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services
- Photo Credit: David Erdek Photography
- Guest: Stacia Klein Madden, Stacia Klein Madden stands out as one of the most successful and dedicated trainers of young, developing show jumping talent in the United States. Stacia was a top junior rider from Indiana, winning the 1987 ASPCA Maclay Finals and placed in both the AHSA Medal Finals and the USET Finals Talent Search – East. After turning professional in 1988, Stacia started training out of Beacon Hill Show Stables where she was highly successful in both the hunter and jumper ring, showing top hunters to championships at shows such as the Winter Equestrian Festival, the Devon Horse Show, the Lake Placid Horse Shows, the Hampton Classic, the Pennsylvania National Horse Show, the Washington International Horse Show, and The National Horse Show before shifting her concentration to the training aspect of the business. From Beacon Hill Show Stables in Colts Neck, New Jersey, Stacia has trained several of the most promising junior riders – riders who have potential to represent the United States at the highest levels of International competition.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Shop The Plaid Horse store for TPH Apparel
- Sponsors: Vitalize, Legends Horse Feed, Excel Supplements, Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation, OptiJoints, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses