Tonya Johnston, Mental Skills Coach speaks with Olympic Dressage Silver Medalist Sabine Schut-Kery about her mindset and mental preparation. Tonya also does some myth busting about negative self-talk and gives you a fun strategy to help you turn it around. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 258:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Host: Tonya Johnston, Visit her Website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services
- Photo Credit: US Equestrian
- Guest: Sabine Schut-Kery, Sabine Schut-Kery is an Olympic dressage rider and trainer and also delights audiences with extraordinary equestrian exhibitions. Sabine and her partner of over 12 years, Sanceo, were a member of the silver-medal winning dressage team at the Tokyo Olympics. They have also won gold medals in Pan-American games and nations cup competition. Sabine moved to the US from Germany in 1998 and in addition to her international dressage career, she has choreographed and ridden in numerous quadrilles, pas de deux at Grand Prix level, sidesaddle and “ride and drive” performances. Sabine operates her boutique dressage training business out of Napa, California.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Shop The Plaid Horse store for TPH Apparel
- Sponsors: Vitalize, Legends Horse Feed, Excel Supplements, Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation, OptiWize, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses