Today, Tonya speaks with mental skills coach Annette Paterakis, who recently released her new book “Winning Habits: How Elite Equestrians Master the Mental Game”. Tonya also answers a listener question about ways to create a strong team atmosphere and support one another in the barn. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 267:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Host: Tonya Johnston, Visit her Website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services
- Photo Credit: RVR Photography
- Guest: Annette Paterakis, Annette Paterakis is an equestrian mental skills coach and author who has worked with athletes all over the world, from amateur to Olympic level. She specializes in helping equestrians create a mindset that builds confident, consistent and powerful performances in sport and life.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Vitalize, Legends Horse Feed, Excel Supplements, Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation, OptiWize, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses, Purina Animal Nutrition