Tonya Johnston, Mental Skills Coach speaks with Kyla Makhloghi, a top rider and trainer about mindset, the importance of process and building confidence. Tonya also talks about how to tackle doubt and how you can actually use it to your advantage. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 271:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Host: Tonya Johnston, Visit her Website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services, Taylor, Harris Insurance Services (THIS) was founded in 1987 to provide specialized insurance for all types of equine risk. THIS places their policies with the highest rated and most secure carriers, meticulously selected for reliability and prompt claims settlement. THIS is proud of their worldwide reputation for responsive and courteous service, and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your equine insurance needs and provide you with a quote.
- Photo Credit: Sportfot
- Guest: Kyla Makhloghi, Kyla Makhloghi operates Rosemont Farm where her students are successful in the ponies, equitation, jumpers and hunters. Kyla competes in the Grand Prix ring on her horse Hurry Up B. Kayla’s student Tessa Brown won the Washington Equitation Finals in 2020.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Vitalize, Legends Horse Feed, Excel Supplements, OptiWize, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses, Purina Animal Nutrition