Piper and Michael Tokaruk are joined by Geoff Case to talk about judging and Samantha Mackenzie to talk about riding in the Grand Prix ring. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 272:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Piper Klemm of The Plaid Horse Magazine and Michael Tokaruk
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services, Taylor, Harris Insurance Services (THIS) was founded in 1987 to provide specialized insurance for all types of equine risk. THIS places their policies with the highest rated and most secure carriers, meticulously selected for reliability and prompt claims settlement. THIS is proud of their worldwide reputation for responsive and courteous service, and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your equine insurance needs and provide you with a quote.
- Pictured: Samantha Mackenzie, Photo Credit: Andrew Ryback Photography
- Guest: Geoff Case is a rider, trainer and large “R” judge based in Wellington, Florida & Lexington, Kentucky. As a rider, Geoff Case has represented the United States in International competitions. As a trainer, Geoff has had many students become Year End Hunter Champions, USET Finals Champions and many ribbons at Medal and Maclay Finals. Geoff is also a Large “R” judge that has officiated at most major horse shows including The National Horse Show, the Winter Equestrian Festival and he will be judging the West Coast Junior Hunter Finals and The Hampton Classic Horse Show this year.
- Guest: Samantha Mackenzie is a professional Grand Prix rider focusing on producing horses for sale and competition at the top level of the sport. Samantha splits her horses between the USA and the Netherlands, working directly with breeders to bring quality horses to the American market.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Vitalize, Legends Horse Feed, Excel Supplements, OptiWize, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses, Purina Animal Nutrition