Passionate equestrians know that riding is not just a hobby, sport, or trend—it’s a lifestyle. That’s why the riders at Kerrits recently launched an equine-inspired line of lifestyle apparel called EQL by Kerrits. The EQL mission is simple: thoughtfully design and responsibly create clothes that let women unbridle their personal style. Here are five reasons to explore EQL this spring:
1. You can wear your love of horses subtly or proclaim it loud and proud. Pretty prints incorporate dainty d-rings and hidden horseshoes, while spirited designs from equine artists add drama to your wardrobe.
2. EQL gives back to the equestrian community, donating 1% of sales to support non-profits like equine rescues, inner city lesson programs, and therapeutic riding centers.
3. Styles are classic, with silhouettes that stand the test of time. Pieces mix and match for maximum versatility, and they integrate easily with clothes you already have in your closet.
4. EQL apparel is designed to look good on everyone with confidence-inspiring fit, fabric, and feel. All styles are available in sizes XS–2X, with pants in sizes 2–22.
5. You’ll feel as good as you look knowing EQL strives to minimize environmental impact, sourcing responsible fibers, reducing packaging waste, and making thoughtful decisions throughout the design process.
*This story was originally published in the March 2022 issue of The Plaid Horse. Click here to read it now and subscribe for issues delivered straight to your door!