To listen to the Plaidcast, you can use the player below, the Horse Radio Network iOS App, Android App, Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Music, or your other favorite podcasting app!
Tonya Johnston, Mental Skills Coach answers listener questions with her friend and colleague Carrie Jackson. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 275:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Host: Tonya Johnston, Visit her Website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services, Taylor, Harris Insurance Services (THIS) was founded in 1987 to provide specialized insurance for all types of equine risk. THIS places their policies with the highest rated and most secure carriers, meticulously selected for reliability and prompt claims settlement. THIS is proud of their worldwide reputation for responsive and courteous service, and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your equine insurance needs and provide you with a quote.
- Photo Credit: Alden Corrigan Media and James Wirth Photography
- Guest: Carrie Jackson, Carrie Jackson is a Mental Skills Coach who is an expert in mindset coaching and mental skills training. She is co-author of the book Rebound: Train Your Mind to Bounce Back Stronger from Sports Injuries and co-host of the podcast The Injured Athletes Club.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Vitalize, Legends Horse Feed, Excel Supplements, OptiWize, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses, Purina Animal Nutrition and America Cryo