Piper and Michael Tokaruk are joined by Annie Bolling to talk about being a young professional in the equestrian world and Margo Thomas to talk about what it takes to be a head groom in the show jumping world. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 279:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Piper Klemm of The Plaid Horse Magazine and Michael Tokaruk
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services, Taylor, Harris Insurance Services (THIS) was founded in 1987 to provide specialized insurance for all types of equine risk. THIS places their policies with the highest rated and most secure carriers, meticulously selected for reliability and prompt claims settlement. THIS is proud of their worldwide reputation for responsive and courteous service, and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your equine insurance needs and provide you with a quote.
- Photo Courtesy of Margo Thomas
- Guest: Annie Bolling, Annie Bolling is a 24 year old trainer and rider from Fairhope, Alabama. Annie fell in love with horses before she was out of diapers and grew up riding with Holly Shepherd at Accolade Farm in Mobile, Alabama.
- Guest: Margo Thomas, Margo Thomas, head groom for Laura Kraut, was born in Louisiana. After graduating from Virginia Intermont College with a Bachelor’s Degree in Equine Studies, Margo started out as an eventing groom and rider. Seven years ago she made the move to grooming show jumpers and has since traveled to top level shows such as Spruce Meadows, Aachen, and Geneva. Margo has been part of Laura’s team for nearly 3 years and last summer, she groomed Baloutinue at the Tokyo Olympics, where she helped team USA win a silver medal.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Vitalize, Legends Horse Feed, Excel Supplements, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses, Purina Animal Nutrition and America Cryo