To listen to the Plaidcast, you can use the player below, the Horse Radio Network iOS App, Android App, Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Music, or your other favorite podcasting app!
Tonya Johnston, Mental Skills Coach talks to living legend, professional Louise Serio of Derbydown. Tonya also shares her five favorite strategies for boosting your mental game this month! Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 281:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Host: Tonya Johnston. Visit her Website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services, Taylor, Harris Insurance Services (THIS) was founded in 1987 to provide specialized insurance for all types of equine risk. THIS places their policies with the highest rated and most secure carriers, meticulously selected for reliability and prompt claims settlement. THIS is proud of their worldwide reputation for responsive and courteous service, and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your equine insurance needs and provide you with a quote.
- Photo source: The Plaid Horse
- Guest: Louise Serio, Louise Serio has over 45 years of experience at the top of the hunter jumper sport. She has consistently trained and ridden champions in every division at the most prestigious shows on the East Coast. Her illustrious career has had numerous high points. Such as – she is two-time WCHR Professional Rider Champion, has won the WCHR Palm Beach Hunter Spectacular, been Leading Lady rider at Devon, has been named the Chronicle of the Horse Hunter Horseperson of the Year, and was inducted into the National Show Hunter Hall of Fame in 2012. She owns and operates Derbydown with locations in Pennsylvania and Florida.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Vitalize, Legends Horse Feed, Excel Supplements, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses, Purina Animal Nutrition, America Cryo and American Equestrian School