Piper and Michael Tokaruk are joined by Keri Kampsen to talk about training, judging, importing horses from Europe and getting back into the saddle after a riding accident. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 292:
- Host: Piper Klemm of The Plaid Horse Magazine and Michael Tokaruk
- Guest: Keri Kampsen is the owner and founder of Two Goals Farm, LLC based in Wellington, Florida. Two Goals Farm focuses on imports, sales, and training clients. Keri began her riding career training with Paddy Downing-Nyegard, Don Stewart Stables, and Quiet Hill Farm. Keri’s junior highlights include being the 1996 AHSA Overall Large Junior Hunter riding Monticello, 4th place in the AHSA Medal Finals, and Winner of the 1997 ASPCA Maclay Finals. Throughout Keri’s professional career, she has ridden and trained clients to numerous year-end national championships, and championships at every national finals including Devon and indoors. Keri also is a USEF “R” judge in Hunters and Equitation.
- Photo Credit: Anne Gittins Photography
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services, Taylor, Harris Insurance Services (THIS) was founded in 1987 to provide specialized insurance for all types of equine risk. THIS places their policies with the highest rated and most secure carriers, meticulously selected for reliability and prompt claims settlement. THIS is proud of their worldwide reputation for responsive and courteous service, and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your equine insurance needs and provide you with a quote.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Excel Supplements, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses, Purina Animal Nutrition, Alexis Kletjian, America Cryo, ClipMyHorse.TV and American Equestrian School