Piper and Emily Elek are joined by trainer Francesca Mulligan to talk about teaching young riders empathy, responsibility and setting expectations for Pony Finals. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 294:
- Host: Piper Klemm of The Plaid Horse Magazine and Emily Elek
- Guest: Francesca Mulligan operates Stoney Fields out of Schomberg, Ontario in partnership with her parents Peter and Lois Mulligan and professionals Sabrina Ivankovic and Leanna Lazzari. Stoney Fields specializes in hunters and equitation. Bringing riders up through the ranks from walk/trot to showing at some of the top venues in North America. Francesca has taken on a significant role with their younger students guiding them through the pony divisions and up to higher levels of competition. In her 15 years at Stoney Fields, Francesca has assisted in bringing many young riders to numerous zone championships, Canadian National Championships, Medal Final wins and placings at USEF Pony Finals.
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services, Taylor, Harris Insurance Services (THIS) was founded in 1987 to provide specialized insurance for all types of equine risk. THIS places their policies with the highest rated and most secure carriers, meticulously selected for reliability and prompt claims settlement. THIS is proud of their worldwide reputation for responsive and courteous service, and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your equine insurance needs and provide you with a quote.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Excel Supplements, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses, Purina Animal Nutrition, Alexis Kletjian, America Cryo, ClipMyHorse.TV and American Equestrian School