To listen to the Plaidcast, you can use the player below, Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Music, or your other favorite podcasting app!
Piper speaks with legendary horsewoman, rider, trainer, clinician, judge and author Judy Richter about her lifelong journey with horses. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS:
- Hosts: Piper Klemm of The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Guest: Judy Richter is known around the equestrian world as a rider, trainer, clinician, judge, author and former AHSA Horsewoman of the Year. Judy received the Pegasus Medal of Honor, an acknowledgment of her lifetime achievement and contribution to the sport, at the 2020 US Equestrian annual meeting. Judy has written several how-to equestrian books, as well as two memoirs, Some Favorite Days and It Begins, It Ends and The Kitten’s Cooler. She was also a columnist for the The Chronicle of the Horse and is an Editor at Large at Equestrian Living Magazine.
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services, Taylor, Harris Insurance Services (THIS) was founded in 1987 to provide specialized insurance for all types of equine risk. THIS places their policies with the highest rated and most secure carriers, meticulously selected for reliability and prompt claims settlement. THIS is proud of their worldwide reputation for responsive and courteous service, and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your equine insurance needs and provide you with a quote.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses, and American Equestrian School