To listen to the Plaidcast, you can use the player below, Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Music, or your other favorite podcasting app!
Piper speaks with Mary McIntosh of MKE Urban Stables, a stable that provides equine-assisted services and programs to youth and veterans in Milwaukee. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS:
- Hosts: Piper Klemm of The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Guest: Mary McIntosh is the Executive Director at MKE Urban Stables located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. MKE Urban Stables is a horse stable in central urban Milwaukee that provides equine-assisted services and programs to youth and veterans. With the construction complete in May 2020, MKE Urban Stables became the first facility in the nation to combine equine-assisted therapy, community engagement programs, and mounted police patrol. MKE’s mission and vision is connecting people with horses and each other to build community through service, care and healing.
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services, Taylor, Harris Insurance Services (THIS) was founded in 1987 to provide specialized insurance for all types of equine risk. THIS places their policies with the highest rated and most secure carriers, meticulously selected for reliability and prompt claims settlement. THIS is proud of their worldwide reputation for responsive and courteous service, and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your equine insurance needs and provide you with a quote.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses, and American Equestrian School