To listen to the Plaidcast, you can use the player below, Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Music, or your other favorite podcasting app!
Piper is joined by top trainer and USEF “R” judge Geoff Teall for a special indoors conversation. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 303:
- Host: Piper Klemm of The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Guest: Geoff Teall is a top trainer and USEF large “R” judge. Geoff has been involved in the horse industry for over 40 years and has trained hunter winners at every top show in the country as well as equitation winners at nearly every top national finals. Geoff has also trained several jumper riders from the start of their jumper careers to their first Grand Prix wins. Geoff has served as the National Vice President of the USHJA and has served on both the Board Of Directors of the USHJA and the USHJA Foundation as well as the USHJA Executive Committee. He was chairman of the USHJA Equitation Task Force, and Chairman of the USEF National Hunter Committee. He has served on the USHJA Hunter Working Group, the USEF Drugs and Medication Committee and the USEF Horse Welfare Task Force. Geoff is also the author of “Geoff Teall on Hunters, Jumpers and Equitation” and contributes as a writer to many publications.
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services, Taylor, Harris Insurance Services (THIS) was founded in 1987 to provide specialized insurance for all types of equine risk. THIS places their policies with the highest rated and most secure carriers, meticulously selected for reliability and prompt claims settlement. THIS is proud of their worldwide reputation for responsive and courteous service, and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your equine insurance needs and provide you with a quote.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Purina Animal Nutrition, Alexis Kletjian, America Cryo, Nikovian, American Stalls, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses, and American Equestrian School