If you’re constantly finding yourself getting ready to head into the show ring and suddenly you remember that coffee stain from earlier that ended up on your white show shirt, this one is for you.
It can be difficult to stay clean at the show grounds, but below are some hacks to help keep that white shirt as clean as the day you bought it.
- Emergency Stain Remover: Described as powerful and fast, this stain remover works on fresh or dry stains. A positive for the horse lover? This product is not tested on animals.
- Stain Stick: This product uses natural ingredients and acts like a bar of soap. The unscented, cruelty and plastic free sticks are compact, making them perfect for any tack trunk or show bag.
- Cover Up!: If the messiness of the barn is something you can’t escape, try wearing a sweatshirt, vest, or jacket to make sure your shirt stays stain free.
While the solutions above are sure to work for most, sometimes the best option is to wait until the last second to put your show shirt on. If it stays wrapped up until show time, you can’t go wrong!
This Post is Brought to You by:
Subzero equine therapy uses pressurized CO2 to target very specific areas such as joints, including the hock, stifle, pastern and fetlock, resulting in optimized range of motion and reduced pain.
- Initial results visible within just 60 seconds
- Infrared temperature and distance sensors for real-time control
- Rapid attachment systems for faster setup and storage
- Long-lasting battery and 15’ polyurethane-shielded cord
- Backlit, interactive LCD screen shows treatment data
- Treatment protocols for different conditions
Vets, trainers and physiotherapists report rapid pain relief and overall faster recovery from equine injuries through targeted cold therapy. This versatile and easy-to-use device treats numerous regions of the sports horse’s body for effective maintenance and injury prevention.