With the approach of summer, what will your horse crazy kid be up to?
With school out of session, spending all day at the barn can be an education on its own for kids, but horse camp can also be a great option for children wanting to learn more about their favorite four-legged animals.
We’ve compiled a list of camps nationwide!
Know of a camp we should add to our list? Email us at email@example.com!
This Post is Brought to You by:
Subzero equine therapy uses pressurized CO2 to target very specific areas such as joints, including the hock, stifle, pastern and fetlock, resulting in optimized range of motion and reduced pain.
- Initial results visible within just 60 seconds
- Infrared temperature and distance sensors for real-time control
- Rapid attachment systems for faster setup and storage
- Long-lasting battery and 15’ polyurethane-shielded cord
- Backlit, interactive LCD screen shows treatment data
- Treatment protocols for different conditions
Vets, trainers and physiotherapists report rapid pain relief and overall faster recovery from equine injuries through targeted cold therapy. This versatile and easy-to-use device treats numerous regions of the sports horse’s body for effective maintenance and injury prevention.