Kratom is used as a medicinal drug. But in some countries and some US states, kratom is illegal to sell, consume, or possess. So, if you are concerned about the drug test you have to face, do not worry. Kratom usually does not show in normal tests.
In this article, we will talk about ‘How long does kratom stay in your system?’. We will also discuss relevant information about different kratom strains that will help you in your kratom journey.
Uses of Kratom
This Southeastern evergreen tree has so many benefits that help people in one way or another. People use kratom for a variety of reasons. You might have known kratom has different strains differentiated according to color and place of origin.
Red strains are the most popular ones, which relax the body and are known to relieve pain. White veins are known to provide an amazing energy boost. On the other hand, green variants are the ones that have balanced properties of both red and white vein kratoms.
People People use kratom to relieve chronic pain, ease discomfort, soothe anxiety, and get help with insomnia without side effects. You can buy kratom online usa as well from different vendors.
How long does Kratom Takes to Kick-in?
Kratom, once consumed, shows its effectiveness after 5-10 minutes. The effects of kratom will last between two to five hours. However, it also depends on the dose of the substance. If you have taken a higher dose, it will obviously last longer than the smaller dose. Make sure you know about the types of kratom strains and their benefits if you are new to kratom.
Kratom has analgesic properties, making it a popular choice for chronic pain relief. Users have reported that their pain vanished in 15-20 minutes after taking kratom. People also use kratom to relieve symptoms of opioid withdrawal. The research on this is still limited, yet many consumers report it as helpful.
Factors Impacting How Long Kratom Stays in the System
Several factors influence the duration of kratom in one’s system. Understanding how long kratom stays in the system is crucial; let us look at the factors one by one:
- Body Fat: People with higher body fat percentage retain kratom longer than people with lower body fat. This is because the alkaloids are fat-soluble.
- Age: Younger individuals process kratom quickly. While in sick or older individuals, it is slowly processed.
- Dosage & Frequency: If you have taken higher doses of kratom, it will stay in your longer. Frequent use of kratom can also result in longer retention.
- Metabolic Rate: People with a faster metabolism can process kratom more quickly as compared to those having a slower metabolism.
How Long Does Kratom Stay in Your Body?
The test for kratom is commonly not included in drug tests like SAMHSA-5.
If you are taking kratom for a medical reason and you are staying in a state where kratom is legal, then it won’t be an issue. However, if an employer is looking specifically for kratom results, a test can be ordered. Therefore, it is crucial to know why you are using kratom and what are the best kratom strains for you. Kratom can be detected in urine, blood, and hair.
- Urine: If you have consumed kratom, it can be detected in the test for about five days after use. It is also possible that some kratom metabolites might be detected for over a week.
- Blood: If you have consumed kratom, it stays in your blood for 40 to 200 hours or 2 to 9 days.
- Hair: Kratom can be detected for up to 90 days in a hair drug test. This happens because mitragynine deposits into the hair and can be measured for three months.
Getting Kratom out of your Body
You can easily remove kratom from your system. As you have read, it can stay up to 90 days in your hair, so if you are even slightly concerned, you can do the following things.
- Drink Plenty of Fluids: Drink water and other fluids to flush kratom out of your body.
- Exercise: Do physical activities like running, hitting the gym, etc. This will speed up your metabolism, and your body will excrete kratom.
- Use Detox Supplements: Various reputable brands sell detox supplements to help you remove kratom from your body naturally.
If you are looking to gain more information about the best brands where you can buy the top quality kratom, then you should definitely check this post from Outlook India.
FAQs Related to Kratom
- How long does kratom stay in urine?
Kratom can be detected in urine for up to 5 days. Some kratom metabolites can be detected for over a week. If your employer wants to detect mitragynine, they will call you for a lab test.
- How to get kratom out of your body?
If you want to get kratom out of your system, you can drink plenty of fluids. You can also do exercises to speed up your metabolism; this will help you eliminate kratom faster.
- How long does kratom high last?
Kratom high occurs quickly; it can start within 5 to 10 minutes after taking the substance. The kratom high can last up to two to five hours.
Conclusion: How Long Does Kratom Stay in Your System?
Wrapping up, kratom can stay in your system for up to a week. If you are concerned if the drug test you are about to face will detect kratom, then don’t worry. Unless you are in a state where kratom is illegal, or your employer wants to detect mitragynine, you won’t be in trouble.
Many factors affect the duration of kratom in your body. Your age, body weight, and even metabolic rate can make kratom stay longer. It also depends on your dosage; if you have taken a smaller dose, it will be excreted quickly, but a higher dose takes time to leave your system.
Kratom can stay in your body longer than you expected. In your bloodstream it will be present for 2 to 9 days. It will be present in your urine for up to five days and up to 90 days in your hair. You can use various ways if you want to detox kratom, like drinking lots of fluids or doing exercise, etc. Hope this article helps you in your kratom journey.