Return and Refund Policy
At The Plaid Horse, we hope you get as much enjoyment out of your purchases as we do creating them. However, if you need to make a return, we’ll gladly assist you. Please refer to the policies below.
Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online from The Plaid Horse:
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from The Plaid Horse can be returned to The Plaid Horse. The Plaid Horse products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with the documentation that was included when you received it.
- Magazine single issues are not eligible for return or refund. If you need to cancel a magazine subscription, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will not be issued for cancelled subscriptions; the remainder of the subscription will be donated to a non-profit.
How to Return an Item
To return an item to The Plaid Horse, designate the item for return on exchange on your order slip.
Ship your item back to The Plaid Horse at:
The Plaid Horse
14 Mechanic Street
Canton, NY 13617
*The buyer is responsible for return shipping.
Refunds and Exchanges
Once we receive your item, we will issue a refund immediately. Refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
Exchanges are subject to in-stock availability. Items ordered online from The Plaid Horse that arrived damaged or incorrect can be exchanged by contacting us.
Returning a Gift
If you need to return a gift, refunds will be sent in the form of a store credit upon receipt of the item.
If your settings on your PayPal account autorenew your print magazine subscription and you would like to cancel that, please follow these steps:
- Log into your PayPal account with your normal credentials
- Near the top of the page, you will find the “settings” tab. Click it.
- In your settings, click “payments”.
- Under “payments”, you’ll find “manage pre-approved payments”. This is where you’ll find recurring and scheduled payments. So if a rogue amount of money seems to disappear from your account, you may find the culprit here. You may have an unwanted subscription or scheduled payment you forgot about.
- Find the payment you want to cancel. Next to the payment you can see the cancel subscription button. It could be a simple “cancel” button or “cancel automatic billing”.
- Follow the instructions to confirm your canceled subscription.
For additional information, please continue reading or contact us with questions.
Sponsored & Affiliate Content Disclosure
The Federal Trade Commission has set rules to ensure that readers and viewers of web media (written, video, etc) know if the publication is endorsed, sponsored, or partnered with any other company.
Publications are responsible for disclosing if they’re receiving a commission and/or monetary or another form of compensation by sharing a link or product.
Please be advised that as a reader of theplaidhorse.com, that we may receive monetary and/or other compensation (including commissions, products, etc.) in exchange for sharing about and/or recommending a product or brand.
The Plaid Horse is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that allows publications like The Plaid Horse to share from our favorite partners and receive a commission on purchases made through our affiliate links at no extra cost to the consumer. We are proud to partner with Amazon and all the brands that we love who are present on this platform.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions or comments.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners, including how to opt out of data collection, please click here.