The National Show Hunter Hall of Fame announced Brunello, owned by Janet Peterson and Liza Boyd, as one of the two equine inductees for 2023.
Brunello’s long list of accomplishments in the hunter ring includes winning the USHJA International Hunter Derby in 2013, 2014, and 2015.
Brunello, a chestnut Hanoverian, was originally thought to be a jumper, but much to Boyd’s pleasure, the farm he came from in Europe later decided he was better suited for the hunter ring.
With multiple USEF National Horse of the Year wins, Brunello became a household name, even becoming a Breyer horse model.
To read more about Liza Boyd and Brunello, check out Liza Towell Boyd: The Lucky One.
This Post is Brought to You by:
Subzero equine therapy uses pressurized CO2 to target very specific areas such as joints, including the hock, stifle, pastern and fetlock, resulting in optimized range of motion and reduced pain.
- Initial results visible within just 60 seconds
- Infrared temperature and distance sensors for real-time control
- Rapid attachment systems for faster setup and storage
- Long-lasting battery and 15’ polyurethane-shielded cord
- Backlit, interactive LCD screen shows treatment data
- Treatment protocols for different conditions
Vets, trainers and physiotherapists report rapid pain relief and overall faster recovery from equine injuries through targeted cold therapy. This versatile and easy-to-use device treats numerous regions of the sports horse’s body for effective maintenance and injury prevention.