The course is set and the riders and their horses have settled in for the Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event, presented by Mars Equestrian.
The course, designed by Derek di Grazia, has an optimum time of 11:26 and showcases beautifully designed fences, ranging from skinny hedges to solid wood triple bars.
Check out the USA Eventing Facebook page to walk through the course and see the jumps through the eyes of the riders!
This Post is Brought to You by:
Subzero equine therapy uses pressurized CO2 to target very specific areas such as joints, including the hock, stifle, pastern and fetlock, resulting in optimized range of motion and reduced pain.
- Initial results visible within just 60 seconds
- Infrared temperature and distance sensors for real-time control
- Rapid attachment systems for faster setup and storage
- Long-lasting battery and 15’ polyurethane-shielded cord
- Backlit, interactive LCD screen shows treatment data
- Treatment protocols for different conditions
Vets, trainers and physiotherapists report rapid pain relief and overall faster recovery from equine injuries through targeted cold therapy. This versatile and easy-to-use device treats numerous regions of the sports horse’s body for effective maintenance and injury prevention.